Our goal at Amalgam is to build skis that will withstand the tests you place upon them season after season. If you have a problem with the way your skis perform please let us know. We want to hear from you.
Amalgam Skis offers a 2 year warranty from date of shipment, or in store purchase, against manufacturer defects.
Our warranty applies only to Amalgam skis purchased from authorized ski dealers or Amalgamskis.com.
The warranty is not transferable from owner to owner. It is only valid for the original retail purchaser and must be accompanied by proof of purchase.
This warranty is void if any modification, change, or alteration has been made to the ski.
So put your skis to some abuse, but respect the natural wear & tear. If you’re not happy with the end product then here’s what you should do:
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to shipping your skis and describe the problem. Shipping instructions along with a return authorization number (RA number) will be emailed back to you. Amalgam Skis assumes no responsibility for returns damaged during shipment
If skis are returned without a valid RA number, or are deemed not covered by the warranty, shipping costs to return skis is the customer’s responsibility.
If skis are found to be defective, Amalgam skis will repair or replace the skis within it’s own discretion.
The following are examples of damage covered by, but not limited to, this warranty:
1. Damage caused by misuse, abuse, or neglect.
2. Damage caused by impact with other objects other than snow including but not limited to: rocks, trees, stumps, rails, boxes, chairlifts, parking lots, etc.
3. Damage caused by improper mounting or adjustment of bindings.
4. Damage caused by the use of solvents or adhesives.
5. Normal wear & tear or defects from improper storage or use such as, but not limited to: Minor or cosmetic chips or cracks in topsheet or graphic fading/discoloring.
6. Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or manufacturing.